It’s Spring time! And for many people spring means s’mores around a campfire. This twist on the usual s’mores recipe adds a bit of salt and a wonderful pretzel crunch to the mix. Give it a shot!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Unique “Splits” pretzels
- Standard sized marshmallows
- Milk chocolate bars
- Golden graham crackers
- Break graham crackers along perforated lines to form “Splits” pretzel-sized pieces.
- Separate milk chocolate bars into quarters, or your preferred size pieces.
- Toast marshmallows over an open flame, preferably a campfire, until golden brown. Optionally burn a few spots onto the marshmallow.
- Lay chocolate pieces onto graham cracker pieces, followed by toasted marshmallow, and then top with a Unique “Splits” pretzel. Press the pretzel down into the marshmallow for maximum gooey-deliciousness.
- Let cool to a safe temperature, and enjoy!