WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 2 cups Unique “Splits” pretzels
- 4 trout fillets, thawed
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mustard (of your choice)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a resealable plastic bag, crush Unique “Splits” pretzels into small crust/breading size pieces.
- Evenly coat trout fillets with mustard, then season with salt and pepper.
- Lay the mustard coated trout fillets in the pretzel crumbs and press to help adhere the crust.
- In a frying pan or skillet, heat olive oil until shimmering.
- Add trout fillets, pretzel crumb side down.
- Cook until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes and then flip, cooking for 2 more minutes on the other side.
- Plate over rice and greens, or with a side of your choice.